have you ever had a crush on someone while in a relationship?

i had a crush on my ex's best friend he was so dreamy! i havent had crushes while with my husband but of course i've thought some guys were cute.... but maybe its because my husband has crappy friends ;]

i never acted on the crush with my ex's best friend of course, it was just a little puppy love :p

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• lmao I am glad that I am not the only one and yes it is a little awkward so I just stare at my husbadnt the whole time lol you should have seen me whenI was in labor
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• All the time! But they usually pass.
    Anonymous

• of course :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I did have a crush on my ex's best friend. I was in college and this guy was "perfect for me." When my I broke up with the guy I was dating, I started dating his best friend. We talked to the ex about it first to make sure he was okay with it. It didn't work out in the end but I am glad I at least tried things out. I wasn't in love with either of them so it was different.
    Anonymous

• I currently have a crush on my SO's brother. I will never act on it but it's fun to admire him from afar!
    Anonymous

• Yes not that I would act out on it or anything and of all people he is my OB/GYN
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• lol jaja that must be awkward ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My Dr. is hot too jaja!!
    Anonymous

• yes my hubbys best friend he is so hott he looks like lil wayne and i always get so red around him lol....i know yall prolly dont think lil wayne is hott but im in love with him lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Oh yeah! Crushes are harmless! We both get crushes and tell each other about them, that way it takes the whole "mystery" out of it and its not like we are hiding anything more serious.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009