Where do you shop for bargains?

In another question, I see alot of people don't like Wal-Mart for different reasons. What was the documentary that showed how the employees are treated?
I shop at Wal-Mart now because I can get groceries and household items in one spot. But I'm open to suggestion. If you don't shop there, where do you go to get good bargains and do you have to go to different stores to get what you could in one place at Wal-Mart? I'm not trying to start any drama with pro Wal-Mart and anti Wal=Mart people! I just want to know if there is another place I could be shopping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CVS!! believe it or not, you can get toothpaste, shampoo, laundry detergent and even diapers cheeper at CVS than you do at Walmart...two weeks ago, CVS paid me to take home Colgate toothpaste...send me a PM if you want more details

I do shop Walmart for my groceries- I often price match- esp. for Blue Bell ice cream but now it is so much easier because I don't have to walk from one side of the store to the other...I can just park by the grocery side
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 5:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Wal-Mart, you cant beat them, they will price match any item, no one else will do that... They are going to take over you just watch... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i price match at Wal-mart but now ingles has started ther double coupon days everyday. I dont care for the things that wal-mart supports( gays, ect) but where i live, thats pretty much the only place to shop, i just take the adds of other stores, to walmart and my coupons, i do NOT buy meat there though, to high and not to tasty!! maybe i just cant cook? who knows!!lol cvs has good deals if you are a member and they have rebates so most stuff is free after that>
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Depends on what you need, I usually go to Super Target if you have one close by they have great clearances and you can get coupons from their website and they let you combine their coupons with a manufactures coupon which is really cool ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• HEB for most everything now.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009