Who do you think Jason will pick tonight?

Anyone else counting down the hours 'til The Bachelor comes on?? Only three more hours =0 )

I'm saying Melissa

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 5:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think he's going to take back that stupid Deanna!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• he better not pick Deanna, lol the only reason she came after him now, is cause the one she did pick, broke up with her, but i was really praying that him and Stephani would work out, you knw, not meaning this in the wrong way, but what a women!! how christ like and what morrals she has,Did you ever hear her trashtalking any of the other girls? i didnt, but i really love mellisa!!! that other girl seems like she has other motavies. But i cant wait!!!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I really hope he picks melissa but I honestly think he's going to take deanna back! Dumb boy! Lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• They are hinting at Deanna, but I think it will be Melissa.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 5:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• jesussaves424 I liked Stephani also! her make-up sort of was weired sometimes but I agree she seemed to be a great person

it is going to start in one hour! woo hoo! if only my four year old couldn't tell time lol I'm taping it and am going to watch it when the boys are asleep
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 7:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• He picked Melissa
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• did he pick Melissa or Molly?? LOL he picked both?? I can't wait for tonight...I was originally hoping it was Melissa but after seeing that he really does love Molly, I hope they're still together
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 8:52 AM on Mar. 3, 2009