Normal?

I'm 36 almost 37wks is it normal to have this intense pain in my pelvic area? Then sometimes it feels like my baby is trying to push her way out and I feel like I'm about to pee my pants. Is it just my baby moving down getting ready for labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes thats normal its just the baby shifting getting ready for the birth it is very uncomfortable sitting down usually helps though. Not too much longer now though. Goodluck.
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• sounds like baby is trying to drop in to the pelvic area. sounds like it wont be to long congrats and good luck.
    Anonymous

• i think the baby is just droping lol you will just have to potty more good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Thanks guys that what I thought it was I just wanted to see what others thought
    Anonymous