At 6 months what was your baby doing? My little guy just turned 6 months and I just wanted an idea about what he should be eating and how often? also what type of schedule did you have your little one on?

At 6 months what was your baby doing?

NicolePB

Asked by NicolePB at 5:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 6 months my son started on baby foods. He had already started on cereal before 6 months.
    We did about an oz 1 time/day to start with now at 7 1/2 months he eats a couple oz of food 3 times/day
    His schedule...
    Right now he breastfeeds in the morning when he wakes up, then about an hour later has breakfast - fruit and oatmeal
    Then He will breastfeed a couple more times and around 2ish he has lunch - usually a vegetable
    and then he will breastfeed again and eat before bed a vege and fruit or we just started meats
    then breastfeeds again before bed
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I agree with the momma above that is what mine was doing at that age, but he was greedy so he was eating a littl more.
    luchousdiva

Answer by luchousdiva at 7:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My baby girl is 6 1/2 months. She wakes up at 7am. Has a 6oz bottle. Breakfast is cereal w/milk mixed in and a half container of fruit. Takes a nap around 9am. Wakes up around 12 and has a 6 oz bottle. About an hour and half later she has half container of veggie. Takes a nap around 3pm. Has a 6 oz bottle when she wakes up. 5:30 to 6 she has half container of veggie and half container of fruit. 8pm she has bath and bottle. Falls asleep around 8:30 for the night. She plays all day. Rolls over both ways, sits up by herself, almost ready to crawl rocks back and forth on her hands and knees.
    Anonymous