Am I wrong

I have a problem, my boyfriend watches porn a lot and I don't, he wants me to watch it with him, but when I do I feel so bad about my self because I know I don't look like those girls and can't do what they do. It makes me feel so embarassed of myself and I get mad at him. how can I deal with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• You should tell him it makes you uncomfortable. He should understand that. Tell him to keep this habit to himself.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You need to talk to him and let him know that watching it makes you feel bad about yourself. Does it bother you that he watches it? If not, tell him that, but you just have a problem watching. Maybe he just wants to try something new but isn't sure how to say anything. I don't think there are many women who can do what the porn stars do but that's why they get paid for it! Just talk to him honestly about it and he'll probably understand. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• At least he isn't doing it behind your back. There isn't anything those girls are doing that you can't do but you're right, you may not look like them. Maybe he just wants to watch it together so you two can learn some new moves. Either way, tell him how it makes you feel and see how he responds.
    Anonymous

• Ask him why he wants you to watch it. Is it to be used as a learning tool? Does he hope that you will get aroused and you'll get together? Or that you'll be available when he is aroused? Maybe if you figure out just what is going on, you'll be able to tolerate watching it. I'm not a porn fan and would just say no thanks, not my scene. If he gets nasty about it, then it is time to seek counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 5:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• don't do anything you don't want to do. it sounds like your bf might have a sex addiction or rather a porn addiction. don't feed the flame. i don't think much of the girls on there. you have to view them as poor lonely souls that have no one that truly love them. what they do has nothing to do with love and neither does porn. i think it's gross and so unreal. it's all set up and they don't really enjoy it. well maybe the guys but the girls don't enjoy being used i'm sure.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• he's not looking at the girls or comparing you to them. He's watching what they are doing! You CAN do all they do and you might even do it better than them and he wants YOU to do it not them. Porn is merely a sexual tool. That's all. Sometimes men use it to let their partner know what he wants the partner to do to him. He doesn't want the people on the screen.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I totally agree with admckenzie. Why does it make you feel bad about yourself? Those girls aren't that cute! If it's because they are skinny and you are not -- ask him to get some porn with big girls in it, they DO make them! Then maybe you wouldn't feel so bad. Just a thought.
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 6:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• sorry to tell ya in real life those girls dont look that good either.. honestly i think that if my man.. haha if i had one would want me to i would it would be heathy for the relationship compared to him watching it by him self..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 8:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Booo to porn being a sexual tool!!!! Since when is women faking orgasm a resourceful sexual tool? Umm.... NOPE! Porn is nothing more than people being exploited!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009