• In the Spotlight:

Pack & Play Question

How old was your child when you stopped putting them in a pack & play?

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 5:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• We stopped at about a year for our oldest. He almost tipped the stupid thing!

We had them in regular beds at 15 months so they were pretty much useless at that point.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My son was about 2.. He never liked his crib, and being a Navy family, using a pack and play was really helpful. I'm due in may with my second boy, and we plan to use a pack and play again.
    Anonymous

• My Daugher will be 2 next month and I think it will be time to stop using it. It is handy to keep her safe while I am on the treadmill.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 5:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My son is 2 and we still use it sometimes. It is great for us if we go out of town and he needs a place to sleep. He doesn't sleep in a bed yet, so it is great for us. We do tightly wrap a quilt around the bottom though so he can have a little mattress. They seem so uncomfy for sleeping in.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 6:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009