OMG obama

had a beer!!! We better call the pope!! Do you care Obama had a beer and a basketball game?? I dont really come on now he is a GROWN man!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to be honest i wish it would have been a 40 oz just so he could give a lot of ppl something to talk about lol...he is a MAN and its a ball game wtf is wrong with our president having a beer while at a game or any where for that matter i dont care if he drinks gin and juice at the white house i mean really,is it that much of a bother to some ppl...

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am not an Obama fan..but I could not care less if he has a beer or plays basketball. If that is what he needs to do to relax than more power to him.
    I have no idea why anyone would want to be President, or famous for that matter....your every move it watched and criticized.
    I say....let the man play some ball.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• why is everyone focused on what he's doing?

i say "let him have a beer"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Like I said before in the question the other OP closed because not everyone trashed him, how come our current Pres can't have a beer when Georgie boy got DUI and only paid a $150 fine? Way to represent America! I guess those of us "without morals" missed out on something there!
    Anonymous

• Seems someone else already posted about this and the question was closed. lol
    Those who have a problem with it, look away.
    FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 5:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I also heard he had a left hand as well  surprised

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OMG!! Obama has two daughters! Does that mean he had sex?
    Anonymous

• If he didn't have a beer and had water or soda everyone would be calling him a prude lol. He's darned if he does darned if he doesn't. I think beer is an adult beverage and that Obama is an adult. End of story.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't care for obama but I also don't care that he had a beer everyone else does
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Agreed op...and if Mcain had gotten in would he not be having beers from his wife's company?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009