Skinny girls (size 4 or smaller) are you naturally skinny or do you work hard to stay slim?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not supposed to answer I guess but..I'm a 6 now and was a 4 before baby. I worked out about 5 times a week. Elliptical machine and weights for toning. I dont like the "skinny" look. I like the fit one.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• naturally skinny. Actually I have to work hard to gain weight. I just got a wii fit, and for the first two weeks it kept saying I was underweight. So I've been trying to make sure I take in more calories to try and bump my weight up into the normal range. I don't usually exercise, but since I got the wii fit, I try and do yoga every day, and some of the aerobics exercises.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 5:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• right now I'm a size one, before i had my daughter i was a size 0, but i'm also only 5'2, i weigh about 100 lbs right now, I've always been really small, I've never had to work at all to keep my weight, actually it is quit the opposite no matter how much i eat (a lot) i can't seem to gain anything(except when i got pregnant lol, i gained 40 lbs) i just have a very fast metabolism
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Im lucky, I am naturally skinny
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i dont workout, eat lots of junk, and have stayed the same size since before my son was born...114 never lose never gain stay the same no matter how much i eat. high matabolism
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am a size 0, 5'1''and am naturally skinny. Just like it is hard for some people to loose weight it's hard for us to gain wait. I feel self concious about it and don't like to wear clothes that make me look too skinny. It is a battle and it takes a lot of effort for me to gain weight. I don't like being underweight and hate the fact that i am.
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 5:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am naturally skinny. But when I was younger I had Chron's Disease which has made it hard for be to gain weight. The most I've weighed is 125 when I was pregnant. I am back down to 105 now. I am short though(5'1)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i was sise 4 before getting pragnant and i had to work for it everyday of my life!!! I'm jelous of those girls who are naturally thin!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have been the same size, pretty much, since high school. I'm pregnant at the moment, but am usually 5ft tall and 105lbs. - I don't have to work very hard at staying thin yet - but I'm only 30. I hear as you get older it gets tougher to keep weight off.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Naturally- I was a size 0 before I got pregnant and now am a size 4 without having done anything. I plan on walking and exercising once it warms up so that I can lose 20 lbs :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009