Pregnant Symptoms?

Well, I've been getting hot/cold flashes. Slight cramping, slight back ache, and sore breasts. Also threw up this morning and I've been gassy and slightly constipated. But my period is due in 10 days. Too soon to tell? I just feel pregnant.

Leayna

Asked by Leayna at 6:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you can wait five more days and take a early pregnancy test. The one that you can test five days early. Good luck to you!
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sounds like you've got a virus your body is fighting off.....

Too soon for pg symptoms
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I just went through all this myself. I even did a blood test. They said that it was/ is ovulation. They said that pregnancy symptoms and ovulation symptoms are quite the same. Best thing you can do is get a blood test and go from there.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think that its too soon to tell. If u can wait, then wait. Try a blood test at ur doctors too. They did that 2 me. And now I have a beautiful son who is 3 months old. I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    heyiitsang84

Answer by heyiitsang84 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I read online that Pregnancy Symptoms can start as few as a 5 days or so past conception for some women. The articles I read, and I have read many are all over the internent saying that what you think are pregnancy symptoms can actually be pregnancy symptoms. But,like others I would wait. I am also having some symptoms, but we just started to try to conceive this past month. Good luck to you.
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009