anyone else upset about chris brown?

i really feel that the two getting back together sends a very negative image and lessens her status as a strong woman. i admired her before this, but i am very disappointed at the message she's helping to send... "oh, he'll change" "I provoked it..." it makes me sick. anyone else.

mrsmostafa

Asked by mrsmostafa at 6:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Sick men don't attract healthy women. They're together for a reason
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• This is life. This is just like the octomom and obama people rant and rave about it all the time.
    What makes someone think that they are going to live their life different then us- normal people. They aren't because they are human. And most women in abusive relationships go back. So of course her being human is going to go back to him. Yes its a negative message. But you know what- there aren't alot of celebrity's that send positive. Most of the messages are negative. NOT ALL. But most!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• And I don't mean this to be mean towards you just saying what I thought about it. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think if we talk to our kids, they will understand that beating a person - man or woman- is wrong. Rihanna going back to Chris doesn't have to send any kind of message to our kids. As long as we communicate with them. I'm not upset she went back to him. They are the only ones who know what truly happened. I don't know her reasons so I'm not going to judge either of them.
    Anonymous

• Oh they showed him on TMZ tonight on his Jet Ski joking about how he must have really just breezed through this cough cough alleged crime and rough part of his life. They even compared him to OJ Simpson who was out golfing during his investigation.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Nope, not upset. Knew they would get back together. I think she regrets getting the police and media involved in the first place. If she didn't get them involved than she would been able to sweep this under the rug and since many say this had been going on for a while she would have done what she had before in order to hide it. Like someone has already said you need to be the one talking to your kids and not waiting around for some celebrity to do it.

I wish them the best so they both can continue to putting out the hits. I will continue to support the BOTH of them; we still listen to CB in our home; but I teach my girls you don't let no N***a hit on you (white, black or red). In our home our saying is "YOU MAN UP and handle the situation" which means don't take no S**T from no man.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2009