Who do you think Jason the Bachelor will pick tonight?

I've seen the previews from when they were promoting the season & I think it just may be the old bachelorette that didn't pick him. What's her name, starts w/a D. Anyway, they showed a peak at Jason hugging his new bride and she was wearing a pale baby blue dress and last nights previews for tonight's show shows Molly wearing purple and Melissa? I think that's her name, I should know it she's my pick, anyway they show her wearing yellow tonight. So I think he may pick the old bachellorette and I'LL BE PISSED if he does. I think Melissa is perfect for him.

marihand

Asked by marihand at 6:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I hope he picks Melissa...but I am thinking he will pick Molly just because his family will convince him that Melissa is too much like Deanna! And if he picks Deanna then I will be so angry!
    AnsleyClaire

Answer by AnsleyClaire at 6:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think it will be Melissa. I was going through old magazines a week or so ago and read that he said he (well in the fall) was still with the person he picked. I don't think he will go with Deanna.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The latest US magazine said that he picks Melissa but later switches to Molly at the reunion show.

It's so fake! Not reality at ALL.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Jason is a Jackass!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i hope he ends up a lonely old man. hes a jerk
    michellem7781

Answer by michellem7781 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I haven't been following this season - just here and there. I did watch the aftershow, though. I just think he's a tool.
    LisaZot

Answer by LisaZot at 8:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I can't believe Jason!!!! Here I thought he was a really great man...but I guess he proved me wrong! I feel so bad for Melissa, and Molly should be ashamed of herself! Why would she stoop to that level? I know that if I were Molly and my husband did that to me (told me another woman made him happier, then six weeks later come back and say he made a mistake) I know I would let him back in that quickly...no questions asked!
    AnsleyClaire

Answer by AnsleyClaire at 6:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009