What do you think? Pretty graphic!!

I am 38 weeks pregnant and my C-section is scheduled for March 16th. But last night at about 2:00 am I was in bed lying on my left side and I woke up to turn over to my right. As I turned I felt something wet on the inside of my thigh, it almost felt like it kind of squirted out (TMI SORRY) So I got up to go to the bathroom to check and see what It was. There was definitely a little fluid but it was very thin and watery and a little milky in color. It had no odor or anything like that. The first thing that entered my mind was that my water had broken , because I have been told that sometimes women trickle instead of gush. My water did not break on its own for my first child so I dont know what to expect. Anyway, I didnt feel any contractions or back pain and haven't seen any pinkish discharge, so I didnt call dr.
I guess what I want to know is if anyone can advise if they went through this or something similiar.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like extra vaginal fluid and not your water. Watch for any more leaking and if you continue to leak, then call the doc
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yeah... at the end of a pregnancy, you definately get a lot of 'extra' lubrication going on down there preparing for birth.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Thanks for not being too grossed out to answer, I really appreciate your answers and now I am not so worried!
    Anonymous

• i had that happen to me lol.
    i went in tho.. and they told me it was discharge... man ... i was like ewwwwwww.lol
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009