What was the last stupid thing you did?

I accidently put a handful of shopping into a strangers cart yesterday and walked off wth it thinking it was my own... she thought I was stealng her shopping! Ughhhhh, embarrassing!

What was the last stupid thing you did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On Thursday I decided to stand on a toddler sized card table to reach something. Got to spend the night in the hospital. Apparently a woman who is 27 weeks preggo shouldn't climb! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i screwed up our taxes. ...yep that's me! ...eh. we can get 'em fixed i guess. ...but it would be nice to not have to hassle.
    Anonymous

• I ate a ton of girl scout cookies and now feel like crap!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You want to laugh? Back one day in the summer I was taking a shower, I forgot to get my washcloth so I stepped out and got it. Somehow when I went back in the shower my a$$ slipped and I fell out of the shower grabbing the shower curtain and it and the pole fell with me as I fell onto our toilet bowl on my back. I was alone in the house. I said to myself, "o.k. calm down, I'm alone and I'm o.k." Too funny. I also hit my head a little but was alright. If that was video taped it would of been a funny thing to watch except I don't want my naked body video taped. Ha. Ha. Think about it. I laugh now.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mmmm, stepmom929, that was us when our cookie sale started in mid-January! It's a sweet, sweet pain.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• When my husband asked me if when we would have sex again I said "I don't know" and I sounded so apathetic.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Eating that last penute butter sandwich. I didn't need to eat it. I'd already ate dinner but I love a good pb&j
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was typing my college paper last night when my daughter asked me if I wanted mashed potatoes with my pork chop and corn. Barely registering what she had asked I told her that I would love to have corn with that. LOL....she had no clue how to respond to that! Luckily, my husband knew my mind was elsewhere and told her to just go ahead and add some mashed potatoes to the plate...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009