So is it just me or is everyone in a crabby mood today?

My mood has been crabby for awhile but WOW...today there seems to be an extrodinary amount of cattiness going around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not by me I am happy go lucky as usual
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• agh I know what u mean for some reason today im crannnky!! I have been for about 3 days now!
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes, I'll admit I'm in a nasty mood today. My son has been throwing tantrums all day and I just want to run out of the house screaming!!! I just feel like I never, ever get any time for myself, none whatsoever and it's starting to take it's toll.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am in a great mood...The Bachelor is starting in less than an hour =)

so yes, it's just you lol oh and bkt84
    Anonymous

• yes that show makes me a little more happy!!!!! but once these kids are in bed ill be even more they are the crabbiest kids on the planet today! prolly dosnt help im crabby!
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ohhh yeahhh "The Bachelor" Thanks hun I thought I was going to have to b*tch slap my husband for fun tonight. Thanks....I love The Bachelor, that he'd better not take back the nutcase that didn't pick him in The Bachelorette.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm cranky today, for sure, but I've been being nice and doing something else for the last few hours. I need to go find the crabbiness and jump in.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Opens up the midol here everyone take one!!
    Anonymous

• I am. Peroid is due. :)
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• DAMN!  It's not just me then?  My day started out badly before I even got out of bed and then went downhill from there and people at work definitely seemed cranky today.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009