How old were you when you got pregnant

with your first child?
If under the age of 18 how did your parents react?
are you still with the babies father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 15, my mother was very understanding and caring. she told me everything will be okay and we will take everyday as it comes. I am still with the father. been married for 9 years together for 10. We have two girls and a baby boy and one on the way. last two big surprises. was on birth control. and was told I shouldnt have anymore. guess god told them!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was 32 years old; my husband and I were married at the time and still are; my parents and in-laws were beyond excited.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• 20 yrs old-2 months after I got married
    Parents were still not happy with it because they never agreed with me eloping with my husband in the first place.
    I am still with him, and have been married for 5 years. :)
    Anonymous

• i was 19, my parents were PISSSSSSSSSSSSED.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I WAS 27 AND WE WERE MARRIED 3 YEARS ALREADY AND IN OUR HOUSE 1 YEAR ALREADY. IT WAS TIME TO REPRODUCE. LIKE THAT. WITH OUR SECOND I WAS 30. TWO BOYS IN TOTAL 8 &11. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was 18 and in total shock. My parents reacted well, but his definitely did NOT! My mil said she didn't want anything to do with a bastard grandchild (we weren't married at the time) and my fil questioned the paternity. We've gotten through it and 8 years later, things are considerably better.
    Anonymous

• I was 21, married for 10 months to my husband who is still my husband. All our parents were thrilled, it being their first grandkid on both sides. She will be 9 in 9 days.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• 25; got married when I was 8 months pregnant. 3 years later we are still together.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 7:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Funny story;
    I was 18 and me and bf lived at my mom's (we had just lost our trailer). Well the night after we found out bd and I got into a fight and he left. My mom and stepdad were at my stpdad's mother's funeral at the time of the fight. My stepbrother came over to get ready for the funeral right after the fight me and bd had. I told my stepbrother, and he (jokingly I thought) said "You want me to tell your mom?" I said very sarcastically "sure but I want to be far away when it happens" Well he left for the funeral, I left to get my cell back from bd. 20 minutes later my mom calls distraught in tears telling me that sb told her AT THE FUNERAL and said I was running away!! She would of been pissed had she not thought I was running away!! (Not funny at the time, but now we can all have a good laugh at it!)
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i was 17 when i got pregnant, 18 when i had him, my parents were REALLY mad at first but they came around. im still with the guy. If your underage and pregnant i wish you luck!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009