does he love me?

i have been with my boyfriend fo 10 years now, (on and off the 1st 5)and i am pregnant and we have a 31/2 year old. i bought a house and i told him i would put his name on it when we get married. i found out he is cheated and is talking to someone. the girl that he cheated on me with, is the girl he was with when we got back together. does he have feelings for her? does he love me, or is he just with me cuz he knows i wont leave him????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Thats a hard one! he prolly loves you but dosnt have respect for you cuz he cheated he prolly loves u cuz he is the mother of your child but if you truly love someone you dont cheat there is something that made him cheat I do belive cheaters can become not cheaters depending on what caused him to cheat...but do you belive you will never leave him adn thats why he cheated?? cuz if you belive that then its prolly why he cheated!!! so sorrry!
    Anonymous

• Of course he has feelings for her... sexual, romantic, or otherwise. What's important is he has them and clearly is ok with acting on them even when it disrespects your relationship.

Maybe he loves you, maybe he doesn't... and maybe he is or isn't with you out of convenience. But why will answering that question help you save your sanity, self respect, or help you focus on being the best parent you can be?

The best thing you can do is look at your priorities, figure out if #1 is him, your child, or your feelings... and then act on what answer you come up with. No one can do that but you.
    Anonymous

• Hell no DO NOT put his name on YOUR HOUSE. It's your's and if you split up after you marry him it's still yours but if you put his name on it then it's partly his. Anything that is your's going into a marriage is your's when you leave it. This guy doesn't sound like he's good marriage material so protect your assets. You don't want her living in your house some day do you?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't think it matters who he "loves." I think he loves mostly himself. Don't put his name on the house and I suggest you leave him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I went threw the same thing! He probably does love you, but I cant be the one to tell you that because I dont know him, and I dont know if its true. Listen to me please I have been threw the worst pain in my life because the LOVE of my life or at least thats what I thought he was. He cheated on me with a grl we both use to work with. I was at his house and she came there at the same time, and he told her that he loves me and doesnt want her. Three weeks later he left me for her. I know he loved me because when we were breaking up he told me he did, but I realized any guy who cheats on me no matter how much I love him IS NOT WORTH it! HE didnt respect me, and I believe thats something thats very important in a relationship. Girl He cheated he shouldve known it was gonna hurt you, and I know its going to be hard to leave him with a kid but you can make it!!! Theres always someone else out there that can love you so much better
    Anonymous

• Girl I went threw this. My man did it once and I LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT. I stayed with him, and you know what that did it just made him think that he could get away with it, and he KEPT doing it!! I was with this man for 6 years, and trust me its not worth it. NO GUY WHO CHEATS IS EVER WORTH IT! your gonna be in a lot of pain, but it will only get better and you will be better off without him!! I bet he does love you but whats love without respect? because he can be the most charming nice guy around you and be respectful to your face, but cheating is a sign of disrespect and you shouldnt be gettin disrespected by him!
    Anonymous

• Leave him!!! YOu deserve better.
    Anonymous

• hmm I wonder if he has this whole double life going on. Dont put his name on anything just yet. Clear his name and get to the bottom of it.
    leeleesboys

Answer by leeleesboys at 10:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009