anyone else procrastinating?

so i had all weekend to do my reading assignment and of course i didnt and i have a night class tonight at 630 PST so i have to do all that reading in 2 hours and i dont wanna!!!!! what are you procrastinating on lol

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 7:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i should be finishing cleaning my bedroom closet, but since my preschooler is going to every effort to drive me insane, i've lost motivation and gone on CM instead.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• LOL nothing its a pet peeve of mine but ask mu hubby he procrastinates on EVERYTHING drives me nuts
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• GETTING RID OF A LITTLE CLUTTER IN MY HOUSE. THE PIGS WE ARE. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Laundry and dishes. Same things, every day. They aren't going anywhere!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm due to give birth within the next 2 weeks and still have things that need to be done. But I feel so lazy and tired and my hips hurt. Ugh!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• the last half of my workout. I get heart palipitations and have to take a break midway though---- then don't want to finish.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have to clean the bathroom. Sigh.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• my youngest daughters hair im micro braiding it and its taking forever i have it almost done and i started at 8 this morning.

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm usually procrastinating on housework...lol I remember when I was taking college classes, I would procrastinate on my English paper.  I think we do things like this since we strive on drama...lol...the drama of trying to get it done on time.  I got that from that movie "He's Just not that into You"...

Alex: Guys invented the spark so they could not call, and treat you kinda bad, and keep you guessing...and they convince you that, that anxiety and that fear that just develops naturally is actually just a spark. And you guys all buy it; you eat it up, and you love it. You love it because you feed off that, that drama. You all love that drama.
    Gigi: I don't.
    Alex: Oh, really? So you...you never waited until the last minute on a deadline or a phone bill because secretly you kinda love the drama of not knowing whether you're going to make it?
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Same as you, homework. I have to write two advances for my college newspaper for events the school is sponsoring in April. They are the easiest things to write, but I just don't want to write them. Also I have a group project for my Speech class that I need to sit down and figure out, but I don't want to do that either. Not to mention it is the beginning of the week that means all new assignments have been posted, ugh.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009