LETS DO RING ON A STRING THING!!!!

I wanted to see if it worked for anyone else its says that i will have two boys and a girl and so far i got my two boys and im pregers now and realy would love a girl .. we did it on my mom and its right it said two girls and thats what she has and the same for my grandmother it says three girls and thats what she had.. so if you want to try it .. put a gold ring on a string place it over your left palm .. cirlcles mean girl and side to side means boy.. try it and get back to me .. so much fun!

seatabugmama

Asked by seatabugmama at 7:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have done this and it has NEVER been wrong, it's even picked up miscarriages but it doesn't have to be a gold ring, it can be anything that can move either back and forth or in circles, you don't have to be pregnant and it works on men too.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OKAY IM CONFUSED!! how do you do it..??
    Anonymous

• well when I did it it was wrong it said I was going to have a boy and I am having a girl.
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'll try it... just got to find a string...
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Well mine said girl, boy, girl and then stoped moving. I only have one girl now but I do want to have more kids in the future.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I just did it.. im only seven weeks but its saying boy!!
    Anonymous

• I didn't use a ring on a string, I was told to use a piece of hair and a needle and to hold in on your wrist... Told me I was going to have a girl... and guess what I'm expecting a daughter.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 11:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009