is this normal?????????

i have had gas and cramps and yesterday after i got poked at the doctors i bled for an hour red blood then it went away now i have pinkish brown spotting when i wipe is this normal or did something bad happen?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you??
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The exam might have irritated your cervix. Call your doctor to be on the safe side, though.
    nickat

Answer by nickat at 7:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I know that when I went to the doctor and she checked me and poked around up there I started bleeding to its just because they mess around with everything up there. I was told that it is fine
    Anonymous

• i just reached five weeks today i dont have a doctor thats why i was at the hospital but they didnt say anything about the bleeding but i should find a doctor thank you guys
    Anonymous