Does anyone use Modzilla???

My sisters boyfriend works on computers, and said Modzilla is FULL of Virus', I was just wondering if anyone else has had bad /virus expierence with Modzilla>?? I know we had a PC that is having a virus problem , and it started w/Modzilla acting up...Just wondering what ya all think??

Shan4606

Asked by Shan4606 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've been using Mozilla for 2+ years and haven't had any issues yet. I got tired of IE closing down on me all the time.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Do you mean Mozilla Firefox? I have used it for about four years and I never had any problems. I began using it because Internet Explorer had so many pop ups it was impossible to use!!! Plenty of people told me it was better than Internet Explorer and I never had a reason to think otherwise.
    NattysMommy

Answer by NattysMommy at 7:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Hubby feels the same way about Mozilla Firefox, never a problem, I don't have it on my laptop, probably will soon.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Firefox has worked well for me. I wish they'd switch to it at work, too.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009