I really need some advise

Well anyway i posted a few days ago! And there have been some changes i had told yall i started spotting after my period which was 2/7/09 it was on the 35day of my cycle it last 6days every month. my period usually will come on the 28day.Anyway i started spotting 2/21/09 and it was a brown discharge with very lite bleeding! How ever it last a week and its still going as of 3/2/09 in on 2/28/09 i had some bleeding not like a period was lite with very tiny colt it was like one maybe 2 but when i mean very small you would have to hold the tissue to ur face! my breast are very sore my period was suppose to get a period 3/9/09 this is what iam exsperice for the frist time ever!!!! So if you can help please do n try not to be rude our bodys are different from one other! I would like to know what it can be? Thanks alot!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you asking if you could be pregnant?
    umm if thats the question yes you could be. The brown blood is OLD blood and I would go take a pregnancy test if I were you!! My cousin bled for three months when she was pregnant!
    Anonymous

• Since this is a change for you, you should get checked to make sure what it is. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009