switch to whole milk....

So I switched my son to whole milk and he seems to be doin pretty good with it, but today I noticed his poop was like a light yellow to whitish color.Is that normal? Should I take him in to see the Dr?Any advice would be appreciated!

sara3308

Asked by sara3308 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope, that's perfectly normal to see some changes in his BM. Just keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get constipated, as sometimes switching to whole milk can do that. =) Then you can always give him apple or prune juice to help that along.

GL! =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• his body is adjusting to the difference. It is perfectly ok.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• This is normal and definitely will not be the only change in his pooh you notice as his eating and drinking habits change.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009