How early...

I know every women is different but on average how early should you get symptoms and experience implantion bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sometimes you dont even get implantation bleeding. i never did but if you do it should be around the first through third week of intercourse (around there). the symptom i did get at two weeks was nausea that was one of my very first symptoms!
    sandy_r

Answer by sandy_r at 8:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I didn't have implantaion bleeding with either one of my pregnancies, and I didn't have any symptoms (nausea, fatigue, etc.) with my first pregnancy until about 10 weeks in, when I started bloating. This one, about five or six weeks in, I started getting really fatigued, and then nausea set in, as well as bloating. If you do have implantation bleeding, it usually occurs about a week before you expect your period. And some women start experiencing symptoms about a week after conception and some never experience the typical symptoms. So there really isn't a set time when you should begin having pregnancy symptoms.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 8:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009