What would you do as a mommy and wife???

If you picked up your husbands cell phone and found pics of another naked woman what would you do? Would you kick him in the testicles or just slap him? Im asking because I found pics of another woman on my hubbys phone!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• if it looks like porn type pics i wouldnt care - i would just assume someone sent him one of those nasty pic things that people like to send around sometimes. but if it looked like he had taken the pictures or something, i would confront him about them. i would probably say something even if i thought it was porn type pics. either way i would be careful in how i confronted him about it.

good luck.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• is it picures like from the internet or is it pics that he took of someone? not that it really matters cuz if hes looking at them and is doing something in his mind that should only be done to u, then its cheating. i should slap him and tell him if u mean anything to him he stop that crap. u are too good of a woman to let him get away with it.
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 8:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Are they pictures that you can subsribe to (as in a model with professionally taken photographs?) sometimes you can subscribe to porn-type photos through cell phone applications. Or are they pictures of another woman that he knows? If it is the second of the two, he has a lot of explaining to do. If my husband was taking naked pictures of another woman with his phone or getting them from a woman he was "seeing" he would need to find a new place to sleep because it isn't going to be in our bed with me. I have 0 tolerance for unfaithfulness. I'm not saying I would divorce him but if the situation was not cleared up to my satisfaction and counseling completed to the point where I could think about possibly trusting him again in the future.....

Hopefully they're prank photos from a friend. I'd confront him...but you're also going to have to explain why you went through his phone to begin with.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Oh holy cow. I don't know I would have to ask him about it. I trust my husband. If it was pictures he took them I would be totally perplexed.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would put the same type of pics of males on my phone then let him find it. see how he likes it. guys are clueless to how stuff like that makes us women feel. they need to feel that way too, before they understand. then why he sees them, tell him you dont see the problem. say. you have pics of naked girls on your phone, whats the big deal about me having naked pics of guys on mine? The look on his face will be priceless!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I did find them on his phone, it was of his ex and another girl... It was horrible, he told me he forgot they were on there and told me to delete them. I was very upset, we had just gotten married a few months before and I still worry.... I Love him and trust him but it's always in the back of my mind....
    Anonymous

• I think I would start off by asking him about them. Like why are they there? Who are they, if you don't know the person. Are they someone he knows or just internet porn pics? I think after hearing his explanation that would make the difference. If its a internet pic or a guy friend sent it to him, then maybe a little more lenient. If it's a pic he took, then he would be sleeping on the couch, we would be going to some counseling, and there would be a LONG time of rebuilding trust involved! If he actually cheated, then it would be over. I don't tolerate cheating, and I do believe once a cheater always a cheater.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Depends. If it were an ex (like the girl above) I'd kick him to the curb. You know darn good and well a man doesnt FORGET a naked pic of his ex and another girl on his phone. Come on. Sorry to you girl that sucks.

If it were stupid random porn he downloaded I'd just make a joke of it but make it clear that your child could have found that pick and it isnt appropriate, to lose it and don't do it again to where people can find it.

And if it were of someone random you've never met then I'd leave him because he's obviously cheating on you. There is no other reason he'd had another girl naked on his phone. (besides the two above)

GL
    Anonymous

• maybe you should take anger management classes. What's with all your posts about slapping and testicle kicking? What good would that do? Just ask the man who she is and tell him to stop accepting them or at least delete them before you have a coronary. Some women send pix to tease a man. It doesn't mean he asked her for them. Go talk to her if you have a problem but quit going gangsta on the man.
    Anonymous

• My BIL is always sending smut to his phone...I am really getting a bit tired of it day after day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009