• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of the show Toddlers in Tiaras?

Personally I think beauty shows are fun ONLY if the child is having fun on his/her OWN terms.. I think the moms in this show are pushing too hard and need to 10 steps back! Parents tend to make things that are fun for children into chores :(

How do you feel about this? Also, what do you think of sports parents and other ones?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 8:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't necessarily agree with the show but I do find myself stopping to watch it while I'm channel surfing. My hubby will glance at it once in a while too and throw in a funny comment. I don't know if I feel more sorry for the poor babies or the mom's who clearly are living through their daughers.
    Pickle82

Answer by Pickle82 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Just my opinion but I think it is stupid!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• After seeing an ad for the show, I've made a point to avoid it.
    The ad showed a scantily clad toddler with more make-up than ANYONE should wear (even a hooker!) looking in a mirror, posing in a "come hither" way and saying "I look Goooooood!"
    Thanks just wrong. Little girls should be little girls. Not some perverts pinup.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I haven't seen the show, but I know what you mean with pageant moms. There is no way I would ever push my daughter that hard for something that can be so superficial.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think toddlers are too young for that kinda stuff. Too much pressure.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Its disgusting.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I saw a few little babies in cute outfits and no makeup....that was ok. But I agree with kaycee14. It is really perverse to make your 10 year old daughter look 25 and sleezy.
    Minasmom1

Answer by Minasmom1 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2009