Do you tell a friend that her hubby is cheating if you know she is going to find out soon anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I probably would...GL
    Anonymous

• Honestly I would tell her. I know it's an uncomfortable positon to be in but if my hubby were cheating and a friend knew I would want her to tell me.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 8:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I probably would too.....only because if a friend knew my DH was cheating on me, I would want to know. KWIM? Then again, everyone is different. GL!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yes! if she is a real friend I would.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Since I'd want my friend to do the same for me if my man were cheating - yes, I'd tell my friend if her man was cheating.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No, I would lead her to the truth without exactly telling her. ya know, give a little nudge in the right direction kind of thing.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes because she will be very hurt when she finds out that you knew and didn't tell her
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I JUST HAD T DO THIS. I LOST SOMEONE IN THE DEAL BUT I THINK SHE WAS GRATEFUL... I AM A WOMAN AND I WOULD WANT TO KNOW IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT...
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 8:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• YESS TELL HER,, SHES GONNA BE HURT SO MAKE SURE YOUR PREPARED FOR THE TEARS LET HER KNOW YOUR HERE FOR HER, AND THAT YOU WILL BE THERE IF SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TO... BE SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING... IVE BEEN CHEATED ON AND IT WAS THE WORST PAIN IVE EVER BEEN IN.. JUST BE THERE TO HELP HER THREW IT
    Anonymous

• If she was really a friend, I would tell her whether she was about to find out or not. That is what friends do.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2009