I am 12 days late with headaches and slight nausea. I do not have any breast tenderness. I have taken 3 hpt and all came back negative. Has this happened to anyone before getting a positive?

Domsmom102103

Asked by Domsmom102103 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• For some people pregnancy test dont work for them, they have to get a blood test done. Maybe this is you case. its never happend to me, but I have gotten a false negative before.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• you should go to the doctors and get a blood test . sometimes hpt give false negatives . i had an experience like that with my last baby i took a couple test at home all came back negative and went to the doctors thinking i had a bad stomach bug doctor gave me blood test and i was pregnant he explained that sometimes your so early in your pregnancy that your body has not produced enough of the hormone that the htp looks for so to be safe get blood test.
    mom1234259

Answer by mom1234259 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Go to the doctor i agree for a blood test.
    Also,there is viruses going around so either way go get checked out since it may just be a cold.
    I hope it turns out the way your wanting,best of luck !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009