• In the Spotlight:

Sex

before i was prego i loved having sex with my other half...now that i am 9 weeks and counting i dont care for sex am i the only one having this issue?...i also worry about the baby getting hurt can this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sex will not hurt the baby. The penis goes no where near to where the baby rests. It is normal for pregnancy and your changing body to affect your sex drive. Some women don't want sex at all and some women go into horny-overdrive. I personally was like you; I didn't want sex at ALL.

The only time you cannot have sex during pregnancy is if you are bleeding or your doctor for any other reason tells you not to due to a high-risk pregnancy. Congrats and good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• the baby wont get hurt. they are completely protected from sex. lol. i never had this problem. i was actually the opposite. but everyones different
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• im having the same problem.it kinda hurts to have sex tho. my b/fs not small down there.lol
    Anonymous

• I have good sex while I'm pregnant. The penis doesn't even go all of the way up the cervix. The uterus is located at the end of the cervix. But, ask your doctor.
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 8:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The baby won't get hurt if you have sex. If it'll make you feel better, ask your doctor about it at your next visit. And some moms-to-be experience a drop in sex drive when they're pregnant (I did with both my pregnancies in the first trimester, though it came back in the second trimester).
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 8:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i'm just like you sex just isn't a big deal to me anymore and i used to love it... plus it kinda hurts and my bf isn't even that big down there i have days where all i want is sex and i have days where i don't want anything to do with my bf in that way
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am 20 weeks and still not interested. I'm always tired and just finally relieved of morning sickness. Its natural some women love it and some don't while pregnant. I sure by the middle of your pregnancy things may change ;-)
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009