I have a cyst like thing kinda in my vagina

Ok so i noticed today that i develeped a cyst like thing its like the same color as my flesh and its about the size of the tip of my pinky Wtf could this be? im preg so im really worried I go to ob on wendsday but have any of you ladies experienced this? and do you have any clue what it might be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My guess is that if its a little sore it could be a cyst. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless your doctor tells you to, of course.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It may be a swollen gland, or, you may have a hemorrhoid., Yup, you can get them there too..

and once it happens the first time, it is likely to happen again....

Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 9:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• if its like a boil, then its a barthlone cyst....nothing to worry about. Just can get painful. If its flat and jsut itchy...just one of those wonderful things for pregnancy!
    1stxprego85

Answer by 1stxprego85 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009