Have any women experienced this?

My sister just started dating a guy. When they finally had sex, she found that when he got a full erection, he was only 3 inches long. Have any women experienced anything like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• HAHAHAHAHA yes
    Anonymous

• LMAO...no can't say that I have
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I did a long time ago. I couldn't stop laughing, needless to say the guy left and I never heard from him again.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• oh man..........actually yes, a friend of mine was really into this guy and when they started fooling around it turned out that his penis was like 1-2 inches...she said it was like a button. She didn't know what to do with it.
    What did your sister say about the sex? Was it awful?
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• To get the most accurate measurements for an individual's penis size, it has been recommended that several measurements be taken at different times, preferably with different erections on different days. Then average these figures together. This is to account for what may be natural variability in size due to factors such as arousal level, time of day, room temperature, frequency of sexual activity, and unreliability of the measurement methods.

The average size (erect) is 4-6 inches. So yes, 3 inches is a little on the small side, however, there must be more to a relationship than the size of his junk.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I did, it was such a mess, I was trying to be nice but at the same time I wanted it over with... Needless to say I never saw the guy again.. And he didn't call so I figure he got the message,lol
    Anonymous

• LMAO! I feel so bad for her! I was talking about sex with my mom once and she thought I wasn't a virgin then, cause of a guy I was seeing. I told her I had not and she just said "oh". She blushed. She was embarrassed to accuse me of doing anything. I wasn't going to tell her that I knew he was small but after that I said..."Well let's just say if I would have it wouldn't have hurt at all." She busted out laughing and didn't know what to say. lol.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My ex-hubby only had 4 inches, it helped to remember that during our divorce, made it a little more funny.
    Anonymous

• I have not met one that small, however I did meet a guy whos penis was exactly like a pencil. it was that long and skinny. it was pathetic.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• 3 in? I've seen smaller than that. One guy yrs ago looked like he had a mushroom cap but with no stem. No way could he insert that little helmet. Not sure what he was thinking. gosh I hope he never calls me again. It was not easy keeping the OMG look off my face!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009