Will my daughter and I lose our bond?

I am a single mom. My 8 month old has never been apart from me since she was born. I have issues with mental health, and I may need to be hospitalized for a psychiatric evaluation. If my daughter is separated from me for a few days, will we lose our bond??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No - i just spent a week in the hospital and only got to see my 4mo twins twice for just a few minutes each, and i think they are even closer to me now that i'm back - they dont want me to leave again, lol. You need to get the help you need, your daughter will be better off with a happier you =)
    KeikoRose

Answer by KeikoRose at 10:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• no its almost like you are going on vacation. you wont loose that bond. good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No...definitely not! You'll be surprised how happy your daughter is to see you when you get back! At 8 mo. that bond is strong!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No it will make it stronger good luck to you
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2009