What would you do???

If your SO or DH cheated on you, do you think a slap in the face or knee in the testicles would be more appropriate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• ha i would leave him.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would do both lol
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Both, and then leave him.
    Janette81

Answer by Janette81 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No, neither. I'd just make him leave. No talking about it, no fighting. Just leave.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would do both, as well as anything else that made his life a living hell, then we would talk about where our life was going to go. He would not live it down for a few months (more if she got prego) even if I allowed him to stay.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Neither, I got creative with an ex once and "accadentally" hit him in the nuts with a big wrench while I was working on a car....he was also abusive, so between that and the cheating it just felt better to think I may have actually hurt him.
    Anonymous

• Neither. Husband beating is no better than wife beating. It isn't acceptable. However that isn't to say his car isn't fair game. * shifty eyes * uh I didn't say that.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• no, that's a bit immature. Just leave.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• He woul no longer exist in my world...I would pretend like we never even met.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i can understand how you would have the urge to do both but the best thing would be to just walk away from it the pain from losing a good thing is far greater then physical pain.
    mom1234259

Answer by mom1234259 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009