I want to ask a question to only the Pro-Choice mom's on here...

I don't need Pro-lifer's to answer because I already know your opinion on this.
If "full term abortions" ever become legal, will you support it or be very against it? As someone who avoids the abortion questions and doesn't even like looking at the replies because of all the fighting, I just want a simple answer from your side. Do you think an abortion performed in the 3rd trimester should ever be legal? Or do you feel like they had plenty of time to decide earlier if they wanted one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would be against it, if shes in danger then they can deliver the baby but never an abortion
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• NO NO NO NO THATS STRAIT UP MURDER!!!!!
    Anonymous

• No I think full term abortions are very wrong and should never be legal. I don't consider my self to be pro-life OR pro-choice because I'm against abortion as a form of birth control, but I've never been in a situation where I've needed to contemplate abortion so I can't judge the choices that others make. But once a baby is that far along, I don't understand why it has to be killed instead of being put up for adoption.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No it should never be legal because they can just induce labor if something is medically wrong with the fetus. Being pro choice isn't pro abortion it means we are in support of having CHOICES! We are for people having reproductive rights which includes adoption, fertility drugs, giving birth and abortion.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I could never have an abortion, but am pro-choice I don't think I would be pro-choice if that was legal as your so prego and thats just not right you are far enough along to almost deliver and have a chance for your baby to live. I think if you decide not to keep the baby at that time it is definitely time to concider adoption.
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No that I would not support
    Anonymous

• I am pro choice but only in the cases of incest and rape. I would never agree to full term. That's sick!
    Anonymous

• I think once the fetus is truly viable then I could not support them. I believe in choice up to a certain point or only when truly medically necessary.
    Anonymous

• I do not believe that there would EVER be a good reason for a full term abortion. Absolutely NOT.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm admatently Pro-Choice; however if it is even a remote possibility the child could survive delivery; that should be the first option if the mother's life were in danger; which is the only reason I can see people would consider waiting that long to make that choice in the first place...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009