vibrator during pregnancy...tmi I'm sure!

I am almost 30 weeks pregnant. I have a vibrator that I use (on the outside only) and lately my orgasms have been SO intense....I know that many people continue having sex all the way through their pregnancy, so is it right to assume that it's ok to be doing this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's said that a vibrator gives you a stronger orgasm than sex so sex is okay but if you aren't sure ask your doctor... as awkward as that will be the vibrator could put you in pre term labor...
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• its fine. i have REALLY intense ones from being pregnant period, wether its w hubby or shower hose.lol..i wish i had mine!! it's in storage :(
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• As long as you are not at risk for preterm labor (previous contractions, already dialating etc) it should be fine. If you still feel funny about it, then yes, ask your Dr. My midwife said mine was fine though.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• IT SHOULD BE NORMAL BUT FOR SOME REASON NOW THAT I AM PREGNANT WHEN I HAVE ONE THEY ARE SO INTENSE AND I LOVE IT. HAVE FUN WHILE YOU CAN BECAUSE SOON AS THE BABY HERES YOU MIGHT NOT GET THAT " ONE ON ONE" TIME ANY MORE..
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009