Does your kid watch the same movie over and over again?

My kid is loving The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. The one with Jim carrey. He watches it about 2 times a day. He calls its his monseter movie and growls when he sees the grinch.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol my son does that with ever movie. This last week it was Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles. It drives me insane lol. My son is always crying at his dad's that his dad and his gf won't let him watch a movie and I so don't want him to feel that way about me but go insane watching the same thing over and over again.
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• If DS had his way- we would watch CARS 24/7
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• He's too young for that but I do lol. I have to fall asleep with the TV on and my husband can't so I have the same movie in my portable DVD player that I play every night just as background noise so I can go to sleep!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Toot and Puddle's I'll Be Home For Christmas.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My youngest watches all the Star Wars movies he can sit and watch all 6 of them ,which is good it gives me time to get things done ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My son is stuck on Jurassic Park 1, 2, 3.
    Anonymous