Anyone ever dream obout you SO or husband cheating? Do you wake up mad at him?

I used to do that all the time. I always felt bad afterward but I used to get sooo mad at him. Poor guy.

lincsmom74

Asked by lincsmom74 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been having really vivid dreams since i got pregnant and had one the other day that he had someone else pregnant to. I seriously woke him up at 4 am to call him a d**k and rolled over and went back to bed without explaining anything, poor guy, he was so confused but let me go back to bed and didn't bug me untill morning about it. They can be so real, and unfortunately they hurt like real life for a moment to. Takes a while to shake it off.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No I wake up and can't go back to sleep. And it bugs me all day. It seems so real and sometimes I wake up crying.. Not fun huh?
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 9:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• one time i had a dream that my husband wanted to leave me to get back with his ex and i woke up really upset
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yup, even though I know it's my own insecurities I unfortunately always remember my dreams. So I have those images following me around all day of him with another woman and can't help giving him a little attitude.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I do a lot..I wake up and yes I am mad at him but I remind myself that it's just a dream and try to go back to sleep.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Happens to me too. Puts me in a funk all day even though I know it was just a dream. And I have been rude to him because of it, but I feel so terrible.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 9:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I haven't dreamed that he's cheated on me yet, but I've dreamt up fights and things. I wake up so mad at him and have even woken him up before. Now whenever I tell him I've had a bad dream about him and ask if he wants to hear it, he says no. Lol.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yep and I used to act angry too but then I realized that it's not his fault I dreamt it so it's not fair to take it out on him. Now I don't even tell him when I have those dreams I just act super nice so it makes me feel better when he acts all sweet back :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• HAHA . . I thought I was the only one. Yes, this has happened to me. My dreams are so vivid too and when I wake up, it takes me a minute to figure out if it was all real or not.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yes that has happened to me alot while being pregnant. I actually punched him in my sleep one night. I woke up to him shaking me saying babe wake up wake up your trying to kill someone in your dream. LOL.
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 11:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009