hair texture/pregnancy

When you were pregnant did the texture of your change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have always had really fine hair and I heard that your hair gets more full during pregnancy (because you don't lose any when you're pregnant), but my hair hasn't changed much...maybe it seems a little fuller but I might just be imagining that :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I can really say that I've noticed a HUGE difference in my hair! Lol! I've heard that pregnancy works wonders on your hair, and I am here to vouch for that!
    My hair is shiny, and full, and has grown sooo long. Its beautiful!
    I want to have the baby so bad (I'm 37 weeks) but I know that it will be the end of the miracle on my hair! lol.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 11:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My hair has always been really fine and thin. It has gotten better over the years when I switched from dying it blonde all the time to dying it brown, but being pregnant has worked miracles for me! My hair has grown like 3 inches in the past 3 months and is so full! I have noticed it gets knotty alot more now but I think that's probably because its longer and needs to be cut. I'm sure its not the same for everyone but hey...its doing great things for me!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009