just curious.. you dont have to answer...

What do u and your dh do for a living and how much do you make? I am a certified surgical technologist and I make $25/hr.and my dh makes 95k as an executive chef

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wanna adopt me!? LOL J/K
    good luck to ya!
    Anonymous

• I am a Dr. and my husband is a lawyer. So, together we bring in about 500K. We both drive the type of cars we want and spend the way we want. We live in a wonderful home, but we have earned our money and plan to enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• I am a nursing student and my DH owns his own construction company.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• my husband is an e4 in the army...he is a paratrooper who just reinlisted to go ranger, once he gets his tab he will become a sgt. i am a sahm right now... trying to find a job thats gonna make enough money to make daycare prices and i am getting back into school to get my assoic. in criminal justice then go on to my bach.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Hubby is an Apache pilot in the Army and make $72,000 a year.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 9:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• honestly both me and my husband are unemployed at the moment so we bring in about a 1000 a month from unemployment....its not much but we have everything we need. i grew up well off with a father who made 6 figures a year. but im much happier w/o the money honestly
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am an advertising director and my husband owns his own business, we drive really nice cars and do whatever we want when we want and our children get whatever we want to get them and how much we make is no ones business. On top of our regular income we have stock!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am a Massage Theo and DH is a PO we make 100,00 a yr. I make 50 an hr plus tips. And I dont pay for lotin or my table
    Anonymous

• Hubby is a carpet technician, I stay home with the kids.

Under 3000 a month.
    Anonymous

• Hubby is self employed, drives/owns a semi hauling caterpiller equip. and the huge windmill generator blades. I'm a SAHM, take care if his paperwork, and I'm getting ready to become a vendor for a parts company in England. Not sure of the expected income from that . Hubby made 174,000.00, it varies from yr to yr, it was a good yr for trucking considering the economy....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009