Double standard

My DH lies when it comes to his sexual past. I have caught him doing so. I know I pale in comparison when it comes to sex and his ex's...but he expects me to answere intimate questions about my ex...how is this fair? How does he think this makes me feel...his ex was an animal in bed...said with a huge shit eating grin. What am I supposed to do with that? What would you do? I am going to start lying too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• like you said he lies he could be just adding bits in to look cool (as sad as that sounds) in front of other people .
    as for flirting with your bf and holdin her hand they both need to be told to that your dumpin both their asses
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• maybe he just says that as incentive for you to outdo her. I used to tell guys my x was a stud just to get them to rock my world. It worked! lol and I lied. He was a dud in bed.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Well he told me that he only had anal sex one time with one woman...later I caught him telling my friend that all couples experience in that area and if they said they didn't they lie...so he has been with more than one woman..busted. He flirts with my BF and the other day walking up to a resturant he held her hand...he is pushing the line of funny and I am leaving your stupid ass.
    Anonymous

• I dont do the ex questions. They are a set up.
    Anonymous

• If you're with him and he is with you then why are you talking about ex's? If you're going to have a good relationship and keep moving forward then why go backwards talking about the past.?
    Anonymous

• My husband and I do not discuss past sexual relationships. What is the point?
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• iI would stay away from the exes subject . there no point to it and somebody always ends up mad so just avoid that subject.
    mom1234259

Answer by mom1234259 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009