Throbbing breasts?

how soon after conception did your breasts ache or throb? and was it continuous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They didn't ache or throb.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I found out I was preggo 11/20, had no breast tenderness, and miscarried in Jan. I'm now wondering if I'm preggo again since the day after the poss. conception, I felt sort of like I did when I was preggo the 1st time - not sure how to explain - just different.

Only 2 days after the possible conception date, I started feeling a tingling/throbbing in my breasts. Usually one breast at a time. It lasts for an extended period and then stops. So I don't know that I would say it's continuous. But it has def. lasted long enough, occurred frequently enough, and felt strange enough to make me question if I'm preggo again, seeing as I've never felt this sensation before. But then again, my body could just be doing weird things after the miscarriage...

My next period *should* be the 8th. If I miss that day, I will test and let you know the results (if I can figure out how to get back to this question - I'm new to cafemom).
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 11:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Update: AF started tonight. So I guess that was just a weird post-miscarriage thing...
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 11:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2009