do your taxes yet? if so what did u do with the$ u got back?

We did ours got $ back and paid off one of our cars! Woo hoo!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We put the taxes into savings and the kid's CD's
    Anonymous

• We fixed out broken down vehicle, paid off all our bills, got new clothes for my husband son and myself, went on my honeymoon : ] paid to elope (this is not even cheap these days lol) uhm blew the rest on gas and junk. And our tax return was huge. UGH> ITS ALLL GONE!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• we paid my weeding ring off that wa $940.00 paid a few bills off bought some new cloths for me & hubby and a few summer outfits for our son and daughter. went to disneyland and california adventures this week that was super fun we do that every year. and now were saving the rest.
    Anonymous

• All of it went to our mortgage and nothing else.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• We tithed 10% and put the rest in savings. Although just today we had to dip into our savings to buy a new hot water heater. Ours blew last night. 230 freaking dollars.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009