Does anyone here know if you need your social security card when you apply for your marraige lisence?

I can't seem to find mine. I sure hope not. I didn't know where else to ask this question.

lincsmom74

Asked by lincsmom74 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay- I went to your profile and I looked up the requirements for your state. This is what I found:

Gather the necessary documents. Before you go to get your license, you will need identification. Your driver’s license or other state-issued ID is usually sufficient. You will also need to know your Social Security number, although the card may not be requested

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I really think it depends on the state your in. I am in ohio and I only had to show my i.d. but then again that was back when they put ur s.s. number on your i.d.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• What state are you in? I needed mine..that was back in 99, but I don't think it's changed all that much.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• In Florida you dont need one, you just need some sort of ID, I think even 2 types of ID. Drivers Licence, and credit card or something along those lines....
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• it depends on your state.. i had to for my oregon one... s
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 10:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• PA
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Wow! Thank you! I really don't want to go to the SSI office twice. :)

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009