Have you been on Birth Control Pills for over 9 yrs and concieved after you got off them?

How long did it take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on them for 9 years and have been TTC for over a year. I've been using an ovulation kit and now realize that I'm not ovulating. I think the pills messed up my system. Good luck to you!!
    TLozier

Answer by TLozier at 1:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was on the pill for about 14 years and got pregnant within a couple months after stopping it. Then after I had our baby went back on the pill for 5 months, stopped again to try and it happened right away. Good luck!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was on them for about 12 years and then stopped. We weren't TTC, I just couldn't afford them. We were very careful for 2 1/2 years and then we got a surprise.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• 7 years for regulation. It took 15 months (not including the 7 months my husband was deployed) for me to get pregnant. I've been on the mini-pill for 3 years & we're about to try again. I hope it doesn't take that long for our 2nd.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It took my mom 7 months to get pregnant with me after being on this for yrs. && yrs.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 9:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• my cousin has been on bc for years and now she wants kids and she has been trying for 2years now and she hasnt been preggo yet, i think that stuff messes with your body (for some people)
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2009