anyone dealt with this fertility issue?

My cousin just got diagnosed with methylenetetryhydrofolate reductase. It is a disorder having something to do with clotting and the c677t and a1298c chromosomes. The drs out her on some vitamins and meds and she was told if she gets pregnant she will have to give herself shots in the stomach the entire pregnancy and for 6 weeks postpardum. She has had 2 miscarriages already. Has anyone dealt with this??

Lsmom

Asked by Lsmom at 10:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WOW. I'm so sorry to hear about that. She will be in my prayers tonight.

As far as the disorder I have not personally delt with it but there is a group for severe fertility issues here on CM. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you joining to get some information.

Also there are SEVERAL sites that are for supporting women and families dealing with fertility issues. Try googling it and see what you can find it.
    Anonymous