Could I be pregnant?

Well about a week ago I got off my period and the day after I had unprotected sex a couple of times and now I have 2 pee like 20 times already and I drank soda about 1 1/2 ago (hour in a half) and my stomach is bloated and tired and my side where my bra is hurts and my sides hurt. If someone can give me answers I would appreciate it. Thanks

erikaschick05

Asked by erikaschick05 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Whenever you have unprotected sex, it is possible. Even with protection, it's possible. Condoms fail 2% of the time even when used 100% correctly. Birth control pills fail 2% of the time even when used 100% correctly. Most other methods have higher failure rates.

The early symptoms of pregnancy vary greatly from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. They generally mimic the symptoms of PMS but even that varies.

So the only thing I can tell you is to wait it out and take a home pregnancy test. Read the instructions and follow them. You'll have to wait until you are at least 3 days late for your next period.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• POAS.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 10:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It could be a UTI. Drink plenty of water or cranberry juice and see if you feel better.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• though its possible you could have concieved, its probably still too early to tell. my biggest guess would be a bladder infection (UTI) because i feel that way when i get them, & you can get them from sex if fluids get in your urethra & whatnot. you should probably see a doctor either way, because even if that is all it is, antibiotics will help you greatly (more so than cranberry juice & water). good luck!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• lol........uhh ur bloated from the soada, and ur more fertile right b4 u start ur period.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a UTI. Drink lots of water & cranberry juice!!!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009