No sex drive!!

Help! I've got no sex drive! I've said no for the past few nights and was going to give in tonight, but luckily the baby saved me and woke up! Any advice?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I was wondering the same thing.......LOL! Really, your hormones may be out of whack, you may have low testosterone levels.......may need to have them checked and rebalanced. Also, geez, your exhausted from taking care of baby, and stressed I am sure, so that plays a number on our libido!! I'd really check with your doctor to see where your hormone levels are at! That may do the trick! Often times, I just dutifully do my duty! Are you done yet........  ;D  ! 

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• haha the baby saved you.. mm i dont know i sorta have no sex drive either after having kids it just doesnt seem that important
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• grrrrr. no, I don't have that problem. Mine is the opposite and I'm not getting any!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009