who eles thinks obama is human and only one person and its going to take time to change the USA? Why do we judge him? We need to be praying for him!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He's only been in office a short time and he HAS changed the USA! Moving towards socialism, higher national debt (when it's all done about 4 Trillion - with a T dollars). I pray that his policies fail, that what is done in the darkness is brought to light, that his agenda to continue to kill babies fails, that his agenda to bring us to a Great Depression II fails, that everything he stands for (policies) fails and then I lift the American people up that they will be able to survive this NObama spending debacle and that we will succeed when he is out of office in 4 years!! I pray that all those that support NObama and his agenda/policies/ideologies will open their eyes to truth!  I pray that we aren't attacked again!  I will not give his socialist ideologies a chance, ever!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• ok...I want to give the standard lib response to when we question the mighty one....

ready??

eye rolling

Anonymous

• I pray for him to fail at every socialistic policy he has on his shadey lying communist mind
    Anonymous

• or "give him time"

that's a good one too huh anon?

LOL
    Anonymous

• That's it's I don't want his ideas for change.I do pray for him and this country as a whole every single day actually.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It didn't take him long at all to change the USA. He's added a trillion dollars to our debt already!
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yeaah and u r geting some of it and he has done alot in his short time in office
    Anonymous

• Of course we pray!!! I pray for him not to distroy this Nation...I pray he won't drive us deeper into the ground ...I pray that America wakes up before it's too late... Trust me sister..I pray A LOT
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't want his brand of change.

And second this quote

I pray for him to fail at every socialistic policy he has on his shadey lying communist mind
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 11:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I done praying for him...I pray for this COUNTRY, and that we can get through the next 1 1/2 years until we (Republicans), can regain control of The House, and then boot his metrosexual butt out in 2012!!!
    Anonymous