Is your husband dramatic when sick?

I am sitting here watching Two and A Half Men and I can't help but laugh. The two main characters are sick and you would think that they were dying when they have a simple cold. It seems like they are portraying my husband, we could have the same exact cold but somehow he is worse and is on his deathbed. I must keep doing all my things around the house and he lays on the couch whining with his Nyquil. Which when he takes Dayquil it is like he drank a bottle of Vodka so then he is out of commision for half of the day. I always take the opportunity to say thank goodness I am the one that has babies because after he had one he would never have a second. Anyone with a dramatic husband?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 10:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes when DH is sick he acts like a 1 yr old. Im cold I dont feel good. I just wanna put tape over his mouth lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• LOL Funny you asked this question because my DH has been sick with a cold. OMG he is such a baby! He will admit he's a big baby when he gets sick...he was sucking down the Tylenol Cough & Cold med....complaining for 4 days now...looks like he's about to croak over...and was googling "symptoms of pneumonia" yesterday! I just ignored him...I'm a nursing student and I wasn't about to get out my stethoscope and listen to his lungs...he's a big boy and will survive a cold!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I told him that as long as he's complaining I know he's fine. lol
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes!! My husband is a big baby when he's sick and acts like he's freakin dying!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OMGsh, when mine is sick with just a little cold, the WORLD is gonna end. lol
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 11:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mines the same way but I'm not tolerant of bad behavior and just ignore him. I even make him go to work and tell him to suck it up. I don't get a day off from being mommy when I'm sick so he can suck it up.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• every ache and pain my DH has, i get to hear about...and when he is REALLY sick-its infuriating! i still have to make sure people are getting fed and bathed and taken care of, yet when he's the sick one, his whole world stops. its like i have to draw the line at him peeing in a bottle because hes "too sick" to get up and go to the bathroom! ugh!
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 11:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• When i'm sick, im supposed to continue with cooking cleaning laundry and taking care of our son. When he is sick... its "bring me hot soup honey" or can you rub my back. He sleeps are day. But when he is gone Im going to miss these things. lol. So I tolerate them. And i usually feel sorry for him when he is sick!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mine sneezes and he's ready to call off work, he has diarrhea and "has" the intestinal flu, gets a stubbed toe and he's off to the orthopedic surgeon. I could be leaking out of every orifice and he'll still say "Wanna have sex?"

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Is moaning and whimpering like a dying cow considered dramatic? ^.^ Gawd, he's such a baby! Of course when I'm sick though I have to "just suck it up and deal with it."

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009