What is....?

What is your signature dinner? What do you consider to be the meal you make the best? Mine is Fried chicken with all the fixin's

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 10:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Amazingly enough, it's Tuna Noodle Casserole.
    For some reason, I took a recipe, simplified it for budget reasons, and made it my own. My family raves over it and always asks me to make it! My husband says he has always hated tuna casserole and won't touch anyone else's but mine. Jeez, I slave for hours over a Thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the wonderful fixings that they turn their noses up at, yet they fall in love with a quick and easy tuna casserole - go figure!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• stuffed shells
    Anonymous

• Chicken over Rice. I love it, love it, love it. It has a great story too. I got it from my patient's wife when I was working at the hospital. We got to talking one day, I don't know how it came about, but she brought it into me the next time she came in. I still have her original paper, from 1990!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• What is stuffed shells?
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• leftovers lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mmmm; I have a couple; but I suppose the one that gets the most compliments would be baked ham with a glaze; glazed carrots (or green beans); and scalloped potatoes...beef stew would be a close 2nd...

and ps: I assume stuffed shells to be an italian dish - similar to manacotti; only with shells instead of tubes of pasta...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Home-made lasagna..
    I even try to do my own pasta too.
    I get lots of compliments on my tiramisu as well.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am in love with my healthy meat loaf.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• stuffed shells here too! i always make stuffed shells with either salad or steamed brocoli!!! and of course garlic bread lol
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 1:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ANYTHING ITALIANO!!!
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2009